Sunday, June 27, 2010

WCW - Kim's Sketch


Wild Card Wednesday 6/23

Kim's sketch is so cool I wish I knew how I could post it with my card. I'm new to the blogging world still trying to figure things out. LOL!! I received my Stampin' Up shipment and I got the cutest Sizzlit die Floral Fusion. And I found a tutorial on how to make paper flowers here. I made the main die with my Top Note die I just made more cuts and this is what came up. It's super cool!!! If you like it I can make a tutorial for it. Comment me.
STAMP: Me Time Anya (The Greeting Farm)
INK: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink (Stampin' Up)
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo (Stampin Up)
ACCESSORIES: Sizzlet die Floral Fusion, Brads Making Memories, Medium and Large Oval Punch (Stampin' Up)
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!