Monday, June 21, 2010

TGF Dad and Dudes Oh Boy.... Challange





Dads and Dude Contest!!!

It was hilarious but I convinced my husband John and my friend Rhea's husband Erik to enter this contest on FATHER'S DAY!!! But of course we had to get them to use one of the new Special Addition Stamps Cheeky Beauty! LOL!! I absoutly love, love my husband!!! I am so proud he got so into it! We even got pictures to prove it! My husband choose Sample # 3 layout. What do you think? He did so good with those copic markers I just started learning how to use them and he was like a pro LOL!!! Check out those highlights LOL! My husband loves red check out her sexy dress. To funny! Great contest TGF this was so much fun watching my hubby do something I just love to do.
xoxo


Check out Rhea's blog and see how her husband Erik did.


4 comments:

  1. Great job John, great to see a man having a go, my husband just rolls his eyes at me when I pulls out the craft stuff haha! Great use of the copic markers, maybe we will see a card from you next challenge at Anya Ink :oD
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it....when the men in our lives are watching us colouring in and crafting,they want to join in hehehe. He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!