Friday, June 18, 2010

Button It - TGF FFF Contest


Hello Everyone!


Today I sharing with you a Father's Day Card that I'm entering into a contest! I'm so excited! I just love, love, love these stamps!!!!!! They're adorable. This stamp comes from the stamp set Mom and Dad from The Greeting Farm. Isn't he so cute!!! This is my hubby's first Father's Day and he got me the most beautiful card for my first Mother's Day I just had to make it extra special. We have a beautiful baby girl who is now almost three months old. Wow I still can't believe it were Parents!! LOL! I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.


STAMP SET: Mom and Dad (The Greeting Farm) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up)

INK: Rich Cocoa (Memento) and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)

PAPER: Crumb Cake, Real Red and Chocolate Chip (all Stampin Up)

ACCESSORIES: Cornor Rounder, Designer Label Punch, Modern Label Punch Glue dots and buttons
MARKERS: E33, R20 (Copic) and Real Red, Night of Navy and Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up)
Check out my on-line Stampin Up Store - click here You can find all the paper and accessories I used on this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!