Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


Hello Everyone!


I hope you'll had a great weekend! Choo Choo isn't this stamp so fun! I made this card for my uncle Miguel he is the best and he loves trains. He has his gargage looking like a winter wonderland during Christmas time with his old fashion trains and the village. My husband calls him Santa LOL! I have to post pictures of that during the holidays its really amazing.
Enjoy!


Check out my on-line Stampin Up Store click here - You can find most of the products used to make the Choo Choo card


STAMP SET: Choo Choo

PAPER: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue and Creamy Caramel (retired)

INK: Chocolate Chip

PUNCHES: Label Punch, Modern Label Punch and Designer Label Punch



Have so much to share with you so stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!