Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tote-ally Tess Project




Today I'm sharing a project I made at a crop with my upline. Its a keepsake box. Isn't it so cool!!! I had a blast making it! I wish they would bring back that Sweet Pea designer paper!! It took me forever to make this but its because I was having fun chatting it up with my muse Demonstrator Rhea Anderson!! I wish she would stay here in Louisiana but she's going back to South Carolina. So that's why I decide to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator. Not only do I get a discount but I get ideas!!! Awesome! Check out the link above for more versions of this project.



STAMPS: Tote-ally Tess
PAPER: Sweet Pea (retired)
INK: Copic Markers
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Matchbox die, ribbon, paper trimmer, chipboard, mat pack and scallop punch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!