Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 40


Sugar Nellie's Sugar Bowl - Challenge 40
Do it yourself!!!


Hey Stampers!!!

The Sugar Bowl's challenge is to choose a sketch from there gallery.



Sketch Challenge 36










Stamp: Manga Girl #2 (Sugar Nellie)
Copic Markers: Skin E000,E00,E11, R32
Hair: E59,E57,E55
Clothing: W3,W8,R32, R85
Paper: Regal Rose (SU), Totally Girl Designer Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Making Memories Brads, Making Memories Masking Tape

I got to use for the first time masking tape. Sweet!!! Love how it gives that extra color to the paper. I hope you enjoyed this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and I really like your pink colors :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    On my pincushion I used cutton.

    Have a great day!
    Lollyrot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!