Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Morphing Monday Mania



Monday Mania over at ClubAnya -Morphing!!!

Hey There Fellow Stampers!!!

Today I present you a morphed Sprout!! I used my digi's!!! Its my first time trying these boys out. I printed out both Daniel and Joseph. I cut out Joseph's head and placed it on Daniel's body. And he came out looked like a stud muffin. Gotta love that hair!!!! LOL! Totally masculine card.

Stamp: Daniel and Joseph (The Greeting Farm digi's)
Paper: Textured Creamy Caramel (SU retired), Whisper White (SU),Chocolate Chip (SU) and Welcome Neighbor designer paper (SU retired)
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip satin (SU)
Copic: Skin E000,E00,E11; Hair E59, E57; Clothing E55, B24, E000, W3 and W8

2 comments:

  1. He looks fantastic! Great job! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good good girl...I love how you did the hair! I can't wait until I get everything together to join in..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!