Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday

Club Anya & Friends Wild Card Wednesday 6/30

Happy Thursday!!

Today is a very special day my daughter turns 3 months today!!!! Wow... How time flies and tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!! OMG, where does time go???? I've truly been blessed with the greatest gifts in the world a wonderful loving hubby and a beautiful baby girl.



I must say this sketch was a bit tricky for me. I totally have to purchase more designer series paper. I am so happy to say that I got my new Stampin' Up catalog and I can't wait to make my birthday purchase and today is also release day on The Greeting Farm!!! Hooray because I'm so addicted. I love the new digi's! Have you seen the new creepers???? There totally wicked cool and super creeky. LOL!! But I just adore the new Oliver & Amelia Journey stamp set so so so adorable!!






Here's my take on Jess's Sketch! I absolutely love this digi "classy" from The Greeting Farm. She is so regal. I also used the new designer paper "Newsprint" and stamp set "Artistic Etching" from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo

Chiara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!