Thursday, July 22, 2010

WCW Citrus Summer


Wild Card Wednesday - Citrus Summer Color Challenge

 

 Hey Stampers!!!

Don't you just love the colors for this weeks WCW over at ClubAnya?!? Love it! Reminds me of tropical South Florida!!! I used Yoga Anya she looks so relaxed zen like. I choose the sentiment from Me Time Anya it said it perfectly. And I finally got to use my Itty Bitty Bits from Stampin' Up! I just adore these buttons.

Enjoy!!!

STAMPS: Yoga Anya (The Greeting Farm), Me Time (The Greeting Farm) and Itty Bitty Bits (Stampin' Up)
PAPER: Green (K&Company), Designer Paper (My Mind's Eye) and Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up)
INK: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up Classic Ink)
ACCESSORIES: Medium Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Buttons and Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!